Sunday, October 17, 2010

My List of Activities to Our Group

            Currently I feel very good about my group and the ideas that we can come up with together.  I am sure that whatever we decide on will be great.
            Today I drew up our group contract and notified the members of my group.  We have been in contact with one another through our discussion board and text messaging.  The other two groups members have been easy to reach and energetic about working on our project.  I am happy with my group members.
            Although I missed the initial post, I did jump in and read the others posts.  I also did some research to add to the initial discussion.  I found it very interesting and liked it very much, I wish my work had not have interfered with my homework lately and causing me to fall behind.  I would like to do more of these.
            The next few weeks with the group project will go well I believe.  I think we may encounter problems meeting if that is what they want to do.  I have a crazy schedule and I know that one of the group’s members works evenings, so it might be hectic.  Overall if we cannot find a time to meet up, I think we will still be able to create a great activity.
            Typically I am not a group activity person, only because I ended up in a group that helped very little and I was left to try and do most of it myself, needless to say we didn’t get the grade I had anticipated because the amount of research was too much for one person, me.  I do find that this group project will be interesting and fun.  I also believe it adds to life skills and will teach us how to work cooperatively with others in a group and meet deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment